Family Science Weekend
Date: 11/14/09 9:30 am - 11/15/09 5:00 pm
Location: Seattle Aquarium
Please join COSEE Ocean Learning Communities for a fun-filled day of hands-on marine science for the whole family at the Seattle Aquarium's Family Science Weekend. Choose to come either November 14 or 15. Experiments and displays will be set up throughout the Seattle Aquarium for a fabulous, hands-on marine science experience. Here are just a few of the many hands-on activities:
- Be a Poopologist! Check out Orca poop and learn about Killer Whale genetics
- Explore the world of plankton with a microscope
- Find out about plastics in the marine environment. How long will it last?
- Track storm water pollution and salmon impacts
- Play with polymers and learn about materials research
- Be a Fur Seal researcher!
Registration by November 12 is required. Tickets are free and lunch vouchers for the Aquarium Café will be provided for up to 4 people per family.
Contact Name: Janice Mathisen
Contact Phone: (206) 386-4365
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Archived Event List